STUDY VISIT TO STAVANGER, NORWAY TO EXPLORE LNG
On the 17th to the 19th of September 2013 the MarTech LNG project organized a study visit to Stavanger, Norway which amongst others included sailing with the worlds largest LNG powered ferry, the MS Stavangerfjord from Fjord Lines and a visit to the SKANGASS LNG Terminal at Risavika Harbor. More than 50 different companies/organisations/authorities from at least 11 different nations participated in the study visit to explore LNG.
LNG is one of the solutions available to the shipping industry to comply with new IMO regulations coming into force by January 2015. The EU cross-border project “MarTech LNG” aims at fostering LNG development in the South Baltic Sea Region (SBSR) and supporting the cooperation and knowledge transfer between the key LNG stakeholders involved. Norway has solid experience with the LNG infrastructure and supply chain, thus it is only natural to seek inspiration and knowledge from the Norwegian experience on how an environmental challenge is turned into a viable business case.
Below you will find the presentations, pictures, other relevant information and contacts from the study visit.
Please find the event presentations below:
- Claus Graugaard LNG current status MarTech LNG 2013-09-18
- Experiences from the Norwegian harbours - Arnt Einer Litsheim
- Fiskerstrand LNG fuelled vessels Klaipeda 2012-09-18
- Fjordline Præsentation 17.09.2013
- From design to delivery - Anders Orgaard Hansen
- LIQUILINE - MarTechLNG - Stavanger 180913
- Paulauskas MT LNG Stavanger_presentation
- Skangass Risavika 18092013
- EuroVIP - Enhancing collaboration with European Maritime Collaboration
- SBSR Study Trip 18 Sept 2013 GE FVD final
- Stavangerfjord LNG Mogen Bech 160913 [Repareret]
- 2013 09 12 LNG fuel - Norwegian experience STI -DK
- Hirtshals Harbor
- LNG Rita Boguzaite September18 2013
Please find the participant list and pictures from the event below:
Other related documents: