DNV-GL invites to attend alternative fuels online conference!
DNV-GL invites to become a part of a free alternative fuels online conference for the maritime industry on 25 September. There will be a posibility to join for the full length of three hours or step in for the presentations of your interest.
Agenda of the online conference covers the following seven presentations from DNV GL and several leading industry experts:
1. Status and trends for the uptake of alternative fuels – DNV GL
2. Operational experience with scrubbers – Alfa Laval
3. The IMO GHG strategy – implications for regulations and alternative fuels – Norwegian Ministry of Climate and Environment
4. Comparison of alternative marine fuels – options and limitations – DNV GL
5. Maritime Forecast to 2050, insights from the third edition – DNV GL
6. LNG’s pathway to decarbonization – Shell
7. Fuel flexibility for ships with dual-fuel engines – Wärtsilä